Welcome to the Centre Equestre de Lac Noir/Lac Noir Equestrian Center.
It was founded in 2012 by Marine Monet. It started off as a small stable, where the founder kept her and her daughter’s horses and occasionally gave beginner riding lessons. With a few fortunate connections, Marine managed to make the place prosper. In a few years, LNEC opened its doors to all those willing to board their horses or to train, offering private and group lessons to people of all ages. More experienced riders started to perform in competitions. As Lucie Monet, Marine’s daughter, grew up, it became easier to manage the flourishing business. In the next years, a boarding house was opened in order to give LNEC’s riders more opportunities, providing a place to stay and the time needed to train at their full capacity. Nowadays, the equestrian center has a wide range of facilities to suit every need and offers one of the best training services in Switzerland, would it be for competing of for personal pleasure.
Post by Lara Müller on May 16, 2020 12:00:41 GMT -6
Un samedi soir - 16.05.2020
Saturday afternoons in LNEC are known for an especially boring atmosphere. Indeed, past 4 PM, no more lessons are given, and all the riders and students stop wandering around the place. It was no different today. As the center grew quiet, Jazz immediately took this opportunity to peacefully train in an empty arena, where no one could disturb her. She quickly saddled her horse, LNEC Out of Blue, and headed to the outside arena. For sure, Andreas decided to keep his girlfriend company.
The guy was leaning against the fence, while Jazz was fully concentrated on her training. She has always had a serious attitude even towards casual trainings when not preparing for competitions. One could only admire her patience!
As for Lara, it was just about time she finished all of her duties for today. Therefore, there was nothing left for her to do other than to lazily stroll around the area. She was looking for something merely entertaining, even though nothing interesting could go down at this time of day. No wonder that when Lara heard her friends’ voices coming from the outside arena, she immediately made a beeline for them.
Jazz had just finished her training and approached Andreas, leading Blue by the reins. That was exactly when Lara reached the couple.
– I guess you found a perfect time to train, - laughed Lara.
– I know right, - confirmed the girl, - No newbies bumping into me every now and then – I couldn’t ask for more!
– Hey, I know you love lecturing them on how to behave in the arena! – intervened Andreas, immediately receiving a light punch from Jazz, - This empty place must be boring for you, huh?
– No, honestly, I enjoy Saturday afternoons, - sighed Jazz.
Andreas quickly looked around, seemingly enjoying the calmness.
– The lighting is good today! Lemme take a picture of you two, - he suddenly said.
– We definitely should! – Lara quickly became enthusiastic about the idea.
– No way, - protested Jazz, - I am sweaty, and ugly, and overall a mess.
– Come on, - encouraged her Andreas, as he tucked a loosen strand of hair behind Jasmine’s ear, - You always look perfect.
– I know, - she frowned. She then immediately stood next to Lara, actually smiling for a picture (which was a rare case).
Post by Lara Müller on May 22, 2020 14:39:51 GMT -6
WBA Easter Invitational Grading Show 2020 - 22.05.2020
As soon as the morning mist had cleared, it was time for Alex to head out: he had a long way ahead of him. Lucie was compassionate enough to keep him company. After all, these two could rarely be seen apart when it came to road trips. Although, one could barely call it a “road trip”. An abnormal amount of coffee and Lucie’s scurry and fear to be late is not exactly how a good journey should begin. They were now heading to the Easter Invitational Granding Show 2020, organized by the Warmblood Association.
Alex was the one to drive, and Lucie took this opportunity to lean back in the passenger seat, every single cell of her body fighting against somnolence – the caffeine still hadn’t kicked in. The guy put some music on, and was lost in his thoughts, driving on an empty road and feeling the cool morning air through the opened window.
– Over the hills and far away, huh, - lazily mumbled Lucie, struggling to keep her eyes open.
– Yup, - confirmed Alex, - You’re stuck with me. And, by the way, of your own accord!
– Not complaining, - she yawned, - Redheads are back in town.
The guy laughed, as Lucie closed her eyes. In less than a minute she was fast asleep. Alex went back to his thoughts, getting in a right mindset for competitions.
In a bit less than half an hour it was Anarchia’s time to perform. Lucie and Alex had already cleaned her and braided her mane. Now it was time for Alex to get ready. He was thankful for Lucie being there with him. Even the guy needed some support and company, even though he would never admit it. He was lost deep in his thoughts once again, as Lucie was working on his hair, making sure his hairstyle looked perfect.
Alex was not nervous. In fact, he had this competitive spirit in him and always enjoyed the slight feeling of excitement and agitation before stepping into the arena. However, this did not apply to Lucie. Alex could feel her hands shaking as her fingers went through his hair. That’s not what would be expected from a girl who’s spent her whole life competing. Well everyone deals with emotions differently.
– Don’t be so nervous, - laughed Alex, - Ana is the one competing, not you.
– What? I am not nervous, not a tiny bit, - she said confidently.
– Yeah, sure. You’re shaking so much you could cause an earthquake.
– Ha-ha-ha, you’re so funny, - said Lucie sarcastically, making sure every single mesh of his hair was well-placed.
– O-o-oh don’t be mad, bella mia, - he smiled, - Your role here is just to wait on the spectator seat and cheer Ana and me up, no matter what the result is.
– Huh-uh, - Lucie frowned and went silent for a moment.
She finished fixing Alex’s hair, and, confirming that she was happy with the final result, produced a satisfied “hi-hi-hi”, and was about to head out of the stables to call her mother and let her know that everything was going well so far. As she started her way, Alex grabbed her hand, and said with a soft smile:
– Thank you for being here.
– Don’t thank me for that, - she cut him abruptly. However, a smile quickly appeared on her face, and as Alex got up, she did not hesitate for a second to give him a hug, - Whatever happens, I ain’t going nowhere. Too bad, you’re stuck with me forever!
Lucie then rapidly made her way out to make a call, while Alex entered Anarchia’s stall giving her a cheer up talk and making sure everything was in order before heading to the arena…
Post by Lara Müller on May 26, 2020 14:54:50 GMT -6
We should do this more often - 26.05.2020
The weather shifted quite unexpectedly: cold early spring days were finally away, and warm pleasant air filled everything around. All jackets and coats have already been lost and forgotten in the wardrobes, and the time of t-shirts began.
Andreas and Max, a couple of best friends who could rarely be seen separately, had no choice but to profit from these warm and careless spring mornings, when no competitions were to come any time soon, nor were there any customers sneaking around, or group classes being given. What an amazing time to go to the open arena and just enjoy yourself! The guys were planning on doing some jumping this morning. However, they were not up to a hardcore exhausting training, but just wanted to relax and have a chill workout.
It was no news to any regular visitors and residents of the stables, that nothing adequate or sane could take place in the arena while these two were there together. So, they’d better be left alone for an hour or so. It all went as usual: the guys warmed up, trotted for a while. Lovestruck and Nightmare were behaving especially well, and the guys saw it as an opportunity to mess around and have some fun: now they were already galloping around the arena, flying over the obstacles, cutting each other’s way and racing from one side to another. The horses let themselves go as well, and very soon started to disobey and to kick and buck. Andreas quickly collected himself, and continued his training, taking elaborate routes to jump over the obstacles, while Max was still cantering around, laughing and cheering Andreas to make him race once again.
However, Andreas wanted to end the training as a normal horseman would: he galloped for a little while, and then switched to walking, loosened his grip on the reins, and let his horse, Lovestruck, cool down. As for Max, he hectically galloped for a few more minutes, jumped a few times, and only then started walking Nightmare. He completely let go of the reins, and stretched himself, almost leaning his back against horse’s croup.
- Ah, don’t you just love days like these? – spoke up Andreas, catching up with Max and smiling contently.
- You’re an idiot, - laughed Max, getting back in a correct position in the saddle.
- On which sweet occasion?! – resented Andreas, starting to laugh as well
- Cause in this household, I put labels on everyone, - declared Max, - Anyways, just kidding. Yeah, you’re right, the weather is great.
Their horses were still walking side by side around the arena. The guys were trying to make the most of the morning and stay in the arena till the students and other clients would fill the place. They talked, as always, about everything and nothing at the same time: kind of those random conversations that you have with friends to keep you entertained.
- You just can’t relax, can you? – laughed Max, - We were planning on a chill training and you had an entire competition going on in your head.
- Wo-ah, I’ll stop you right there! – protested Andreas, as dismounted his horse, - I am the most chill-out guy I know.
- Oh, if you were the most chill guy in the world, you would have probably won our little race, huh? – the guy teased his friend as he dismounted as well, giving him a slight punch on the shoulder.
- Ahh, you’re so annoying, - grunted Andreas, but then burst into laughter.
- That’s why you love me, - said Max sarcastically, - Don’t worry, you’ll get a chance to redeem.
- Like hell I will, - he smiled, straightening his back, and breathing in the fresh spring air, - We should do it more often.